The principal of Behavioristics, Heather Desurvire, has worked in the usability field for more than 17 years. She has conducted usability services as a full-time employee for AT&T Bell Laboratories, Bell Communications Research and NYNEX Science and Technology. Her usability consulting expertise is highly regarded among high profile companies including Microsoft, Palm, Disney, THQ, Symantec and many others.Read full biography »
we are usability consultants that ensure your website, software, iPhone apps, game or product creates a positive player experience or user experience for your customers.
Since 1993, Behavioristics, Inc. has helped clients create better, more successful products. We utilize the latest industry techniques and customize our approach to meet your specific needs. The result: our clients obtain the tools and knowledge required to develop products that deliver an optimal experience for every customer!
how we work
- We partner with your team to formulate goals that result in more effective strategies and research plans.
- We offer an entire research package, including worldwide recruiting and lab facilities, as well as setup of field surveys or on-site company labs.
- We use the industry’s best practices to ensure utilization of proper usability evaluation and playability methods. This strategy ensures a successful product.
- Our flexibility allows us to work with you to fulfill your specific needs!
- We develop long-term relationships with our clients, which allows us to fully understand their products, needs and goals.
- As independent consultants, yet fully committed members of your team, we offer unbiased, objective information and recommendations based on empirical evidence, rather than opinions.
- Rather than utilizing junior-level consultants, our services are provided by experts in the field of usability and game playability.